The city of Sulphur Springs Business Office will move from their temporary office back into a renovated Old City Hall next week. Moving will take place over the Labor Day weekend. The business office will be closed Tuesday while asphalt work is done around Old City Hall. It will reopen in Old City Hall Wednesday morning. Police records and administration will move into the temporary building for several months while their area undergoes renovation.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021