Eight Lady Cats made the All-District Volleyball Team selected recently by the district’s coaches. Coach Bailey Dorner named the Lady Cats on the All-District Team Monday morning. The Lady Cats got a Superlative as sophomore Peyton Hammack was selected as the Most Valuable Setter. Lady Cats making First Team All-District were junior Sadie Washburn and sophomore Brooklyn Burnside. Making Second Team All-District was senior Erika VanBenthem. Making All-District Honorable Mention were sophomore libero Parris Pickett, senior Sydney Washburn, junior Czhela Moya and senior Aliyah Abron. Eight Lady Cats also made Academic All-District: Brooklyn Burnside, Sadie Washburn, Peyton Hammack, Aliyah Abron, Parris Pickett, Erika VanBenthem, Sydney Washburn and Kaylee Malone. District coaches can not vote for their own players.
Home » Headlines » Lady Cats Volleyball Earns One Superlative and Eight Players Make All-District Team
- Travel Tuesday: Vegas Is OPEN, And Crowded
- Soil Solarization: Take Advantage of Summer Heat, by Mario Villarino
- CHRISTUS Offers Cardiac Calcium Scoring, COVID Vaccines, Neurology, Neuromuscular Specialists
- 2021 Juneteenth Celebration Enjoyed by All Ages!
- 5 Jailed On Felony Charges
- 5 Traffic Stops Result In Possession and Related Arrests