Eight Lady Cats made the All-District Volleyball Team selected recently by the district’s coaches. Coach Bailey Dorner named the Lady Cats on the All-District Team Monday morning. The Lady Cats got a Superlative as sophomore Peyton Hammack was selected as the Most Valuable Setter. Lady Cats making First Team All-District were junior Sadie Washburn and sophomore Brooklyn Burnside. Making Second Team All-District was senior Erika VanBenthem. Making All-District Honorable Mention were sophomore libero Parris Pickett, senior Sydney Washburn, junior Czhela Moya and senior Aliyah Abron. Eight Lady Cats also made Academic All-District: Brooklyn Burnside, Sadie Washburn, Peyton Hammack, Aliyah Abron, Parris Pickett, Erika VanBenthem, Sydney Washburn and Kaylee Malone. District coaches can not vote for their own players.
Home » Headlines » Lady Cats Volleyball Earns One Superlative and Eight Players Make All-District Team
- Deputies Found 2 Baggies Of Methamphetamine While Serving A Felony Warrant
- Sulphur Springs Middle School Football Coach Eddie Flores Reports 1-1 Record Tuesday Night
- Oct. 28 COVID-19 Update: 37 New Cases, 2 Fatalities, 236 Active Cases
- Wildcats Football Head Coach Discusses Upcoming North Forney
- Wildcats Team Tennis Coach Says Too Many Mistakes Hurt In Bi-District Match Loss
- Chamber Connection: Thanks To Stew Contest Sponsors