Sulphur Springs High School Assistant Principal Vanessa Abron has released the list of this year’s Homcoming Court. Thirteen girls made the list. They are Hatie Tellez, Peyton Miesse, Hannah Morrill, Lasca Lobin, Sable Erdmier, Shelby Aulsbrook, Brynna Irving, Ashlyn Bimmerle, Ana Diosdado, Aley Owens, Jasmine Clayton, Kaylee Malone and Heather Bowen. The girls will do interviews with media members Tuesday morning (September 17). They will have practice on the indoor field at the Multipurpose Building Thursday morning. They will be recognized at a pep rally in the main high school gym Friday afternoon. All of the members of the court will be introduced and the Homecoming queen and two princesses will be announced Friday before the Homecoming football game against Royse City Friday evening. High school students will vote on the nominees during Homecoming week this week.
- Woman Accused Of Having Methamphetamine In Her Undergarments
- Trading Post for September 18, 2020
- HHSC To Expand Visitation Options At Long-Term Care Facilities
- Wildcats and Mount Pleasant Play To 14-14 Tie In 3 Quarter Scrimmage At The Prim Thursday Night
- 5,000 Head Of Cattle Sold At Wednesday’s NETBIO Sale
- Governor Announces Expanded Occupancy Levels For Some Texas Businesses, Services