Sulphur Springs High School Assistant Principal Vanessa Abron has released the list of this year’s Homcoming Court. Thirteen girls made the list. They are Hatie Tellez, Peyton Miesse, Hannah Morrill, Lasca Lobin, Sable Erdmier, Shelby Aulsbrook, Brynna Irving, Ashlyn Bimmerle, Ana Diosdado, Aley Owens, Jasmine Clayton, Kaylee Malone and Heather Bowen. The girls will do interviews with media members Tuesday morning (September 17). They will have practice on the indoor field at the Multipurpose Building Thursday morning. They will be recognized at a pep rally in the main high school gym Friday afternoon. All of the members of the court will be introduced and the Homecoming queen and two princesses will be announced Friday before the Homecoming football game against Royse City Friday evening. High school students will vote on the nominees during Homecoming week this week.
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court To Consider Bridge Funding Agreements With TxDOT
- Passenger In A Vehicle Involved In Fatal Crash Jailed On Unrelated Warrant
- Complaint Of Suspected Narcotic Use Around Kids Results In Arrest
- 2 New COVID-19 Cases in Hopkins County Reported On Memorial Day
- Young Cancer Patient Gets a Memorable Trip Home with Large Motorcycle Escort
- Meal A Day Menu For May 25-29, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!