For the second time this season, the Wildcats Team Tennis squad suffered a one-point loss at a tournament Thursday (August 15). Playing in a Whitehouse tournament, the Wildcats just came up short, 10-9 against Bullard. Earlier this season, the Wildcats lost to Sherman at home, 10-9. During a second match Thursday, the Wildcats lost to Jacksonville, 16-3. The Wildcats season record is now 1-8. Friday morning, in the second day of the Whitehouse tournament, the Wildcats took on the Longview JV. Friday morning, Wildcats Tennis Coach Tony Martinez pointed out that he and the team were weary. After a long day of tennis Thursday, the Wildcats hit the Whitehouse courts at 7 a.m. Friday.
Home » Headlines » Wildcats Team Tennis Has a Narrow Loss During First Day of Whitehouse Tournament Thursday
- Coach Owens Examines Close Loss to Terrell in District Opener On Saturday Morning Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team is Able to Work Around Injuries to Get 3-0 Win over PG Friday
- Lady Cats 14th, Wildcats 15th at Regional Cross Country Course Preview Last Saturday in Dallas
- Thirteen Make List of 2019 Homecoming Court for SSHS
- Channel 18 News: Monday, September 16, 2019
- PJC Sulphur Springs News
- Dinner Bell Menu for September 18th, 2019
- Genealogist Ari Wilkins to Speak at Local Genealogy Society on September 19
- G.B Hambrick, Jr.
- Charles Humphries Announces Candidacy
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Ordinance No. 2760: ... “skateboards, scooters, roller blades and other similar devices” which would be prohibited on sidewalks in commercially zones areas.
- Is a great idea! (48%)
- Terrible idea. (48%)
- I'm not so sure. (5%)
Thanks for voting!