Members of the Hopkins County Bar Association will honor America by reading the Declaration of Independence on the steps of the Hopkins County Courthouse at 8:30 AM on Wednesday, July 3, 2019. It is part of an effort by the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association to organize readings in all 254 Texas Counties, according to Brent McQueen.
Home » Community Events » Declaration of Independence To Be Read July 3 On Hopkins County Courthouse Steps
- Parents Invited Aug. 3 To Meet New Como-Pickton Elementary & Jr. High Principals
- SSHS Device Pick Up Schedule, Freshman Orientation, Senior Credit Review Dates Set
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Choked His Girlfriend Twice
- Active COVID-19 Case Count In Hopkins County On The Rise
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle