Members of the Hopkins County Bar Association will honor America by reading the Declaration of Independence on the steps of the Hopkins County Courthouse at 8:30 AM on Wednesday, July 3, 2019. It is part of an effort by the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association to organize readings in all 254 Texas Counties, according to Brent McQueen.
Home » Community Events » Declaration of Independence To Be Read July 3 On Hopkins County Courthouse Steps
- Jacksonville Man Sentenced On 2 Counts Of Sexual Assault Of Teen He Met Online
- Hopkins County Records for Oct. 30, 2020
- Wildcats Football Is Back Tonight, There Is Also Lady Cats Volleyball On This Game Day Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native
- Woman Involved In Vehicle Crash Arrested On Violation Of Probation Warrant
- Jason Ray Bailey