The Metro Diner in Sulphur Springs has a little remodeling to do after a Dodge pickup jumped over a parking stop and impacted the wall of the diner around 9:30 AM Monday morning. According to a witness at the scene, two people were slightly injured inside the restaurant and at least one was transported to CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital with minor injuries. The driver backed up from the building, parking in the spot correctly and was not injured. The business remains open and conitnued serving customers.
- Jury Deliberating In Trial Of Delta County Man Accused Of Sexual Assault Of A Child
- Corsicana Football Coach is Hal Wasson, Former Coach at Southlake Carroll
- Wilma Goldsmith
- Channel 18 News: Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Tradin’ Post for Thursday, October 17th, 2019
- Friday an Early Release Day for SSISD
- Reilly Springs Jamboree Plans a Benefit Concert for Reed/Ivey Families Oct. 19
- United Way Report Meeting Shows Campaign Donations and Pledges Coming In!
- Trunk or Treat with Fred Dial Hamburgers or More
- NETBIO October Sale Report
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Fall is finally here
- Let's wait a week and see. (45%)
- Yes! (41%)
- Not yet... (14%)
Thanks for voting!