The Metro Diner in Sulphur Springs has a little remodeling to do after a Dodge pickup jumped over a parking stop and impacted the wall of the diner around 9:30 AM Monday morning. According to a witness at the scene, two people were slightly injured inside the restaurant and at least one was transported to CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital with minor injuries. The driver backed up from the building, parking in the spot correctly and was not injured. The business remains open and conitnued serving customers.
- Saltillo Lady Lions Offense Explodes Against Fruitvale
- Chamber Connection – April 14, 2021
- 3 Transferred From Other Facilities On Felony Hopkins County Warrants
- CASA, Commissioners Court Encourage Community To Help Spread Awareness, Take Action To Help Prevent Child Abuse
- Lady Cats Softball Wins Tenth Straight, Beating Texas High 10-1
- SSISD Trustees Approve 10 Personnel Items