The Aiguier Cemetery Association held their annual meeting on Sunday, June 2, 2019, in the North Hopkins School Cafeteria. Following a delicious covered dish lunch, Charlie Vaughn presided over the business meeting. The group approved the minutes and financial reports, as presented by Jan Vaughn and Peggy Beck. The same officers were elected to another term. They are Charlie Vaughn, President; Betty Weir, Vice President; Peggy Beck, Treasurer; and Jan Vaughn, Secretary/Reporter. Brandon White, Betty Potts, and Amie Davidson were elected for another term on the Perpetual Care Fund Board. Those registered for the event were Kimberly Ewalt, Barbara Penny, Betty Weir, Pete Martin, Robert Aiguier, Monica Campos, Amanda & Hannah Caviness, Perry & Tiffany Gilbert, Jaidyn Joslin, Grace Vaughn, Linda Vaughn, Jana & Hunter Rich, Jimmy and Peggy Beck, Barbara Davis, Nancy Potts, Kathy Glosup, Peggy Brice, Sherri Smith, Floyd Lawson, Clifford & Nancy Belz, Charlie, Tina, & Chase Williams, Pam & Doug Albanese, Bre Manual, Charlie & Paula Dickey, Shirley Evans, Vaden Richey, Alan Farris, Landon, Amie, Rachel, and Dallas Davidson, Charlie and Susan Vaughn, Chip and Jan Vaughn. The next meeting will be on June 7, 2020.
- Parents Invited Aug. 3 To Meet New Como-Pickton Elementary & Jr. High Principals
- SSHS Device Pick Up Schedule, Freshman Orientation, Senior Credit Review Dates Set
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Choked His Girlfriend Twice
- Active COVID-19 Case Count In Hopkins County On The Rise
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle