The Aiguier Cemetery Association held their annual meeting on Sunday, June 2, 2019, in the North Hopkins School Cafeteria. Following a delicious covered dish lunch, Charlie Vaughn presided over the business meeting. The group approved the minutes and financial reports, as presented by Jan Vaughn and Peggy Beck. The same officers were elected to another term. They are Charlie Vaughn, President; Betty Weir, Vice President; Peggy Beck, Treasurer; and Jan Vaughn, Secretary/Reporter. Brandon White, Betty Potts, and Amie Davidson were elected for another term on the Perpetual Care Fund Board. Those registered for the event were Kimberly Ewalt, Barbara Penny, Betty Weir, Pete Martin, Robert Aiguier, Monica Campos, Amanda & Hannah Caviness, Perry & Tiffany Gilbert, Jaidyn Joslin, Grace Vaughn, Linda Vaughn, Jana & Hunter Rich, Jimmy and Peggy Beck, Barbara Davis, Nancy Potts, Kathy Glosup, Peggy Brice, Sherri Smith, Floyd Lawson, Clifford & Nancy Belz, Charlie, Tina, & Chase Williams, Pam & Doug Albanese, Bre Manual, Charlie & Paula Dickey, Shirley Evans, Vaden Richey, Alan Farris, Landon, Amie, Rachel, and Dallas Davidson, Charlie and Susan Vaughn, Chip and Jan Vaughn. The next meeting will be on June 7, 2020.
- Children’s Museum Plans Last Events at Current Location
- Vehicle Chase Results In Wreck, Search, Arrest
- Robert “Max” Aldridge
- Man Allegedly Stabbed During Dispute Over Air Conditioning Unit
- Sulphur Springs Pair Jailed On Controlled Substance Charge
- Meal A Day Menu: June 24-28, 2019
- Tradin’ Post for Sunday, June 23rd, 2019
- Paris District Road Report for the week of June 24, 2019
- Sulphur Bluff ISD Accepts Application For Value Limitation for Dike Solar Farm
- Sulphur Springs Man Accused of Assaulting His Girlfriend
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Using old tires for road construction...
- Seems like a great idea! (48%)
- I'm for trying anything! (19%)
- It's been tried before... and it didn't really work. (13%)
- Tires are waste and should not be spread around the county. (10%)
- I'd have some tires I'd like to donate! (10%)
Thanks for voting!