It’s been a spring of change for the Wildcats and Lady Cats’ coaching staffs and Athletic Director Greg Owens indicates more changes may be on the way. Here’s what the School Board has approved and been advised of so far. Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Justin Maness has retired from coaching but will continue to teach at the high school. Bailey Dorner has been approved as Lady Cats Volleyball Coach to replace Maness. Lacie Jessup has been approved as a volleyball assistant. Lady Cats Basketball Assistant Coach Tyler Lindsey has resigned. Katelyn Webster has been approved as a basketball assistant for Lady Cats Head Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell. Wildcats Basketball Assistant Phillip Manning has resigned to take a job as an assistant in Plano. The board has approved a new assistant for Wildcats Head Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta. He’s Joe Garcia. Girls Soccer Coach Joel Bailey has resigned coaching but will continue to teach at high school. Wildcats Assistant Coach Javier Aguayo is the new Lady Cats Head Soccer Coach. Hired as a Lady Cats soccer assistant is Kristov Garcia. Former Lady Cats Soccer Assistant Ross Hicks will continue to coach cross country and track distance runners. Wildcats Soccer Coach Alexi Upton has a new assistant to replace Aguayo. He’s Salvador Mejia. Again we are told there are more changes to come later.
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle
- Bid For New Senior Citizens Center, Grant Application On Aug. 3 City Council Agenda
- Stegient Wins Bronze Medal At ATA Martial Arts World Tournament Of Champs
- Hopkins County Republican Party Meeting Scheduled Aug. 7, At Pioneer Café
- Dinner Bell Menu For August 4, 2021