A report of a suspicious vehicle on South Broadway led a DPS officer as well as county officials to contact the two occupants of the vehicle. During contact, the driver David Lee Welch, age 35, appeared nervous, and consent was given to search the vehicle. During the search, a clear plastic baggie was found, that appeared to contain methamphetamine “ice”. Both the driver and passenger, Heidi Welch, both from Benton Arkansas, were placed into custody and transported to Hopkins County jail. David Lee Welch remains in jail, with his current bond amount of $11,000 and Heidi Welch has a bond set at $10.000.
- Crash on I-30 exit ramp leads to warrant arrest
- SSHS Soccer Playoff Picture
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report March 13-19, 2019
- Coach Carrillo Discusses Win
- Wildcats Track, Upcoming Meet
- Hopkins County Records
- Channel 18 News: Friday, March 22, 2019
- Hearts of Life Presents Caitlyn for Adoption
- Tradin’ Post for Friday, March 22nd, 2019
- Wildcat Baseball Tonight
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Texas Ranger Baseball Pre-Season Starts Saturday February 23rd!
- Yeah! (55%)
- meh.... (42%)
- Boooo! (3%)
Thanks for voting!