Lezley Brown, CEO of the Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce, facilitated the annual Law Enforcement, Fire and First Responder Appreciation Awards Dinner held on Thursday January 10, 2019 at the Civic Center in Sulphur Springs. “Officer of the Year” and other recognitions were handed out by the various branches. A delicious ribeye steak dinner was provided by local attorney Jim McLeroy and his team of volunteer cooks. After 30 years of showing his support in this way for the trained law, rescue and fire personnel who serve our community, he is passing the privilege to local attorney Heath Hyde who volunteered for the “job”. Chamber of Commerce staff and ambassadors also helped facilitate the evening for about 260 first responders and their guests.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Historical Photo Quiz #6
- Monday Forecast
- Eileen Darrow
- Tradin’ Post for Sunday, January 20th, 2019
- Dinner Bell Menu For January 23, 2019
- Sunday Forecast
- Gas Pump Struck by 18-Wheeler Creating Haz-Mat Cleanup at Local Convenience Store
- Colonel Grady Fisher
- Weather Cancels Saturday Ice Bowl for Wildcat Soccer
- Saltillo Lady Lions, Lions Defeat Avery
Ye Olde KSST Poll
My New Years Resolution for 2019 is...
- keep it all to myself, and make a few changes (49%)
- to do nothing. Cheers! (49%)
- to spam social media with lofty goals (2%)
Thanks for voting!