NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
DATE: Monday, August 27, 2018
PLACE: In The Commissioners’ Courtroom On The First Floor Of The Hopkins County Courthouse Located At
118 Church St., Sulphur Springs, TX.
II. Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
A. AMERICAN FLAG:
B. TEXAS FLAG:
The Following Items Will Be Considered By Commissioners’ Court For Discussion And/Or Action:
The Court May Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Legal And/Or Personnel Matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
1) The Court To Declare A Quorum
2) Consent Agenda.
i) Approve Previous Meeting Minutes.
a) Special Meeting – 8-20-18 Work Session – 8-20-18
3) The Court To Consider Citizens Comments.
4) Other County Business. i) The Court To Consider Approving A Burn Ban For Hopkins County. ii) The Court To Hold A Second Public Hearing On The 2018 Proposed Property Tax Rate. iii) The County Extension Agent(s) To Report On The Activities Of The Agri-Life Extension Office. iv) The Court To Review The Monthly Report From County Offices. v) Pursuant Texas Local Government Code 83.005, The Court To Consider And Approve The Temporary Appointment Of An Uncompensated Deputy In The County Treasurer’s Office. vi) The Court To Consider Or Approve Accepting The Following Roads, Nicklaus Dr., Nelson Dr. And Hogan Dr. Located In The
Country Club Estates Subdivision That Are Now Up To County Standards And To Add Them To The County Road Inventory. vii) The Court To Consider Approving An Order Setting The Salary Of The Official Shorthand Reporter Of The Sixty Second Judicial District Of Texas. viii) The Court To Consider And Approve Financing For The Civic Center Roof. ix) The Court To Consider And Approve Financing Of A Brush Cutter For Precinct 1.
5) The Court To Consider Approving Budget Amendments And Line Item Transfers.
6) The Court Will Consider And Act On Payment Of Bills, Revenues And Expenses, Payroll And Financial Statements.
7) The Court To Consider Approving Grants.
8) The Court To Consider Accepting Donations.
9) The Court To Consider Contracts.
10) The Court Will Consider And Act On Personnel Matters.
11) The Court To Consider Disposal Of Asset Request.
12) The Court To Approve Resolutions And Proclamations.
13) The Court To Adjourn.
NOTICE OF WORK SESSION(S): Monday, August 27, 2018, beginning immediately after the regular Hopkins County Commissioners’ Court Meeting. Work sessions will take place in the meeting room on the third floor in yhe Hopkins County Courthouse located at 118 Church St. Sulphur Springs, TX
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- The Court To Discuss The Construction Of The Courtroom Annex Adjacent To The Law Enforcement Center.
- The Court To Discuss Health Care Concerning The Inmates Of The Hopkins County Jail.
- The Court To Meet With The General Manager Of The Hopkins County Civic Center, To Discuss The Civic Center
Events, Repair And Improvements And A Review Of Revenues And Expenditures.
- The Court To Meet To Discuss Environmental Concerns.
- The Court To Meet To Discuss Subdivision Regulations In Hopkins County.
- The Court To Meet To Discuss Maintenance Of County Buildings.
- Budget Work Session(s).