Sulphur Springs Police are investigating an incident in which a vehicle struck a child on property located on Church Street Sunday, March 19,2017, at 5:55 p.m. A six year old child, Tessa Nicole Skeen, was struck and killed when a vehicle was being moved on the property. Jason Ricketson, Patrol Captain for SSPD, said the accident investigation will continue today.
Dan Flynn – 2nd Amendment
- Dallas Woman Accused Of Driving While Intoxicated With Child Passengers
- Emergency Sirens to be Tested Today
- Trading Post for July 10, 2020
- Early Voting In Party Primary Runoff Elections Wraps Up Friday, July 10
- 4 New Positive COVID-19 Cases Reported In Hopkins County On July 9
- Sulphur Springs Junior Golfers Represented Us Well
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Do you agree with the City of Sulphur Springs decision to cancel 4th of July Celebrations? (pick up to two)
- Yes (58%)
- No (23%)
- The decision was fair. (10%)
- I wasn't going anyway. (7%)
- The decision was unfair. (1%)
Thanks for voting!