Jerry Dickens, age 61 of Kilgore ,passed away on Wednesday, January 20th, 2016 in Kilgore. He was born on October 18th, 1954 in Winnsboro, to the late Glen Dickens and Donie Dickens Combs . He was Mechanic and was a member of the U.S. Army. He was preceded in death by parents; brother, James Dickens; one nephew and one great nephew. He is survived by, daughters, Ember Dickens and Jasmine Dickens both of Kilgore; brothers, Roy Dickens of Winnsboro, Charles Dickens of Winnsboro and Jimmy Dickens of Winnsboro; sisters, Linda Taylor of Emory and Brenda Crow of Mt. Vernon; numerous nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews. Visitation will be held on Saturday, January 23rd, 2016 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at Beaty Funeral Home-Winnsboro 816 W. Broadway Winnsboro, TX 75494. Funeral Services will be held on Saturday, January 23rd, 2016 at Beaty Funeral Home-Winnsboro 816 W. Broadway Winnsboro, TX 75494 at 2:00 pm , Mr. Chris Dickens conducting, interment will follow at Clearwater Cemetery in Winnsboro ,with Shane Dickens, Marvin Dickens, Jeff Dickens, Chris Dickens, Justin Dickens, Brooksey Crow, Jr., Bryan Crow, Jeremy Dickens, Lance Wilburn,Timmy Duncan and Matt Williams. serving as pallbearers.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 21, 2021
- Reception for Retiring Carolyn McKinney Held Friday at SW Dairy Museum
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events