A 20-year old Sulphur Springs man was arrested by police Monday at around 10:40 p.m. for allegedly pointing a gun at his mother and cousin during a disturbance at a residence in the 500 block of Locust. Justen Blake Saffel was formally charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon before Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings who set bond on Saffel at $50,000.
- TxDOT Names Brandye Hendrickson as New Deputy Executive Director
- Wildcats Baseball Notches One Superlative and Team Has Eight Chosen to All-District Team
- CHRISTUS To Host COVID Vaccine Clinic at St. James Church for Those 12 And Older
- TSI Testing at PJC-Sulphur Springs
- Selecting Bermudagrass for Pastures, by Mario Villarino
- Juneteenth 2021