As incredible as it may seem, some people are really believing a story that truly stretches credibility to the extreme. It’s posted on-line at a web site with the headline Slaughterhouse Employee Accused of Murdering 71 Co-Workers Over 17 years. There is not a single so called fact in the story that checks out. Check out some of the other hot news under recent posts to find more utterly fantastic stories. Sulphur Springs Police Chief Jay Sanders asked us to tell you about this bogus story. He took six calls inquiring about the on-line article Monday morning.
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”