A 42-year old Sulphur Springs woman was apparently caught in the act of burglary Thursday night at 9:25 p.m. Mistie Michelle Watson was charged with burglary of a habitation. Bond was set at $20,000 by Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer. Officer David Kelly of Sulphur Springs responded to a report for a burglary in progress in the 300 block of north Davis when he came upon a woman loading items into the rear of a truck. She told the officer it was her second load of items. Turns out the woman did not live at the residence and did not have permission from the owner to take things.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash On State Highway 154 South Results In 2 Fatalities
- Trading Post for June 14, 2021
- Dinner Bell Menu For June 16, 2021
- Professional Jet Ski race event coming to Sulphur Springs
- SW Dairy Museum Announces Carolyn McKinney Retirement; Reception June 18, 11am-1pm
- 10 Arrested On Felony Controlled Substance-Related Warrants