A 42-year old Sulphur Springs woman was apparently caught in the act of burglary Thursday night at 9:25 p.m. Mistie Michelle Watson was charged with burglary of a habitation. Bond was set at $20,000 by Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer. Officer David Kelly of Sulphur Springs responded to a report for a burglary in progress in the 300 block of north Davis when he came upon a woman loading items into the rear of a truck. She told the officer it was her second load of items. Turns out the woman did not live at the residence and did not have permission from the owner to take things.
- Harrison Announces Intent To Seek Re-Election As County Court At Law Judge in 2022
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For Sept. 13-19, 2021
- Trading Post for September 20, 2021
- 2021 Clara Bridges 90+ Celebration at Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
- Meal A Day Menu For Sept. 20-24, 2021
- Update: 11-Year-Old Killed In 2-Vehicle Crash Friday Identified As Local Youth