A 42-year old Sulphur Springs woman was apparently caught in the act of burglary Thursday night at 9:25 p.m. Mistie Michelle Watson was charged with burglary of a habitation. Bond was set at $20,000 by Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer. Officer David Kelly of Sulphur Springs responded to a report for a burglary in progress in the 300 block of north Davis when he came upon a woman loading items into the rear of a truck. She told the officer it was her second load of items. Turns out the woman did not live at the residence and did not have permission from the owner to take things.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Man Arrested For Stealing Vehicle From Arkansas
- Sulphur Springs Man Arrested On DWI With 22-Month-Old In SUV
- CHRISTUS Offers Comprehensive Inpatient Rehab, Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Commissioners Court Approve “Rules, Conduct and Decorum At Meetings” Policy
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – Sept. 19-25, 2022
- Meal A Day Menu – Sept. 27-30, 2022