A 42-year old Sulphur Springs woman was apparently caught in the act of burglary Thursday night at 9:25 p.m. Mistie Michelle Watson was charged with burglary of a habitation. Bond was set at $20,000 by Justice of the Peace B.J. Teer. Officer David Kelly of Sulphur Springs responded to a report for a burglary in progress in the 300 block of north Davis when he came upon a woman loading items into the rear of a truck. She told the officer it was her second load of items. Turns out the woman did not live at the residence and did not have permission from the owner to take things.
- City Manager’s Report – March 2, 2021
- Four Arrested On Felony Warrants
- 6 Jailed On Possession Charges
- Wildcats Golfer Kip Childress is Headed to ETBU to Play Golf
- Girls’ Regional Powerlifting and Sulphur Springs Tennis Tournament on Wednesday Game Day
- TEA Releases Updated Guidelines Regarding COVID-19 Operational Restrictions – Including Use Of Masks At Schools