A trip to Austin for Hopkins County took different messages to Senator Bob Hall regarding Senate Bill 1158. County, school, and city were represented in the trip. Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce Meredith Caddell said that she went to Austin to represent the businesses of the county. She said that should the senate bill pass, the chamber will research the effect of the additional sales tax on business.
- TxDOT Names Brandye Hendrickson as New Deputy Executive Director
- Wildcats Baseball Notches One Superlative and Team Has Eight Chosen to All-District Team
- CHRISTUS To Host COVID Vaccine Clinic at St. James Church for Those 12 And Older
- TSI Testing at PJC-Sulphur Springs
- Selecting Bermudagrass for Pastures, by Mario Villarino
- Juneteenth 2021