A trip to Austin for Hopkins County took different messages to Senator Bob Hall regarding Senate Bill 1158. County, school, and city were represented in the trip. Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce Meredith Caddell said that she went to Austin to represent the businesses of the county. She said that should the senate bill pass, the chamber will research the effect of the additional sales tax on business.
- Love And The Effects Of COVID
- Chamber Connection – Jan. 26, 2020
- Information from the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Welding Shop
- Evaluating The Effect Of Frost, Freeze On The Landscape
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs And NETX Public Health District Partner To Offer Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Time Change, Shortage Of Testing Supplies Reported For CHRISTUS Facilities