A trip to Austin for Hopkins County took different messages to Senator Bob Hall regarding Senate Bill 1158. County, school, and city were represented in the trip. Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce Meredith Caddell said that she went to Austin to represent the businesses of the county. She said that should the senate bill pass, the chamber will research the effect of the additional sales tax on business.
- Wildcats Football Has Tough First Half in Ennis on Friday, and Wildcats Cross Country Hosted First Ever Sulphur Springs Invitational Last Weekend
- Dinner Bell Menu For September 29, 2021
- Business History: Mattison Insurance Agency-Here When You Need It!
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court Sept. 27, 2021, Regular Meeting Agenda
- Meal A Day Menu For Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2021
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28