Hopkins County Precinct barns will be open for limb drop off following the severe weather that swept through the county. Only limbs will be collected during this cleanup and all limbs must be unloaded personally.
Currently the only barns that have been announced to be opened are as follows
- Precinct 1 open Tuesday-Friday
- Precinct 2 open Tuesday-Friday
- Precinct 3 open from 7am-4pm Tuesday-Thursday
- Precinct 4 open Monday-Friday
The four county precinct bars will serve as collection sites for the Hopkins County Clean Up Days. The barns can be found at the following locations:
- Precinct 1 Barn – 5516 State Highway 19 South, Sulphur Springs; contact: Commissioner Mickey Barker at 903-485-2040.
- Precinct 2 Barn – 12080 State Highway 11 East, Como; Contact: Commissioner Greg Anglin at 903-488-3514.
- Precinct 3 Barn – 583 County Road 3564, Dike; Contact: Commissioner Wade Bartley at 903-945 2178.
- Precinct 4 Barn – FM 2653, Cumby, 1.7 mile South of State Highway 11 west; Contact: Commissioner Joe Price at 903-582-8840.
Also during this time the city of Sulphur Springs will also be opening their cleanup site. This site will be open this Friday and Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm for residents to bring tree limbs. Please note that this is self-serve only. There will be no additional help to unload vehicles. It is for tree limbs only, and they will not accept any other waste products.