Volunteers prepare meals at the Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center and deliver them five days a week to MealA Day program recipients in Sulphur Springs and Hopkins County. The Meal A Day Menu for the remainder of the week of Nov. 14-18, 2022 includes:
- MONDAY, NOV. 14 — Chicken Spaghetti, Mixed Vegetables and Garlic Toast.
- TUESDAY, NOV. 15 — Smothered Beef Patties With Brown Gravy & Onions, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and a Roll.
- WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16 — Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Rice Casserole, Peas & Carrots, and Corn.
- THURSDAY, NOV. 17 — BBQ Smoked Sausage, Macaroni & Cheese, Baked Beans and a Roll.
- FRIDAY, NOV. 18 — Cheeseburgers, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onion, Hamburger Dill Slices and Chips.
The Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center is a place where Senior Citizens age 50 and over can have a good time with old friends and make some new ones. Meal-A-Day is just one service the center provides. The coffee pot is always on and a smile is on each face. The SCC has a full library with all different kinds of reading books that can be taken, read and returned. Take as many as you like and bring some of your books in to share with others. Click here to find more information for seniors citizens.