Wildcats Soccer Coach Alexi Upton noted that his team had lots of chances but did not finish in a 2-1 overtime loss at Pine Tree on a sub-freezing evening Friday (February 12). The Wildcats only bright offensive spot was an unassisted goal by Alejandro Diosdado that got the Wildcats into overtime. The Pirates got the winning goal in overtime. Coach Upton also noted that the Wildcats scored an apparent goal that was called back by officials. The loss dropped the Wildcats to 2-3 in district play. They are now 11-7-1 for the season. After a bye Tuesday, the Wildcats close out the first half of district play by hosting Hallsville at Gerald Prim Stadium next Friday night.
- City Manager’s Report – March 2, 2021
- Four Arrested On Felony Warrants
- 6 Jailed On Possession Charges
- Wildcats Golfer Kip Childress is Headed to ETBU to Play Golf
- Girls’ Regional Powerlifting and Sulphur Springs Tennis Tournament on Wednesday Game Day
- TEA Releases Updated Guidelines Regarding COVID-19 Operational Restrictions – Including Use Of Masks At Schools