Wildcats Soccer Coach Alexi Upton noted that his team had lots of chances but did not finish in a 2-1 overtime loss at Pine Tree on a sub-freezing evening Friday (February 12). The Wildcats only bright offensive spot was an unassisted goal by Alejandro Diosdado that got the Wildcats into overtime. The Pirates got the winning goal in overtime. Coach Upton also noted that the Wildcats scored an apparent goal that was called back by officials. The loss dropped the Wildcats to 2-3 in district play. They are now 11-7-1 for the season. After a bye Tuesday, the Wildcats close out the first half of district play by hosting Hallsville at Gerald Prim Stadium next Friday night.
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”