The Wildcats Powerlifting Team was scheduled to compete at a Greenville meet Thursday (February 11) but the meet has been canceled due to the weather. Unless the Greenville meet is rescheduled, the next competition for the Wildcats is scheduled to take place next week on Friday in Commerce. The Lady Cats Powerlifting Team’s next meet is also scheduled to be in Commerce next Thursday. Wildcats Athletic Director Coach Owens has also announced that a Wildcats’ basketball game scheduled to be played at Anna on Thursday has been postponed. Wildcats Coach Clark Cipoletta said the warm up has been rescheduled for Saturday at 10 a.m. Coach Owens also noted that there will be girls’ playoff games in both the Sulphur Springs High School and Middle School gyms on Thursday. At the high school, Alba-Golden will play Rivercrest now at 6 p.m. At middle school, Campbell is playing Sulphur Bluff, also at 6 pm. Also Wildcats Soccer Coach Alexi Upton said there have been some time changes for their road match Friday at Pine Tree. The Wildcats Varsity will now take on the Pirates at 5 p.m. A JV match that is expected to be played faster than normal will follow at around 6:30 p.m.
- Deputies Arrested Three People On Possession Charges Following Traffic Stops
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of March 1, 2021
- Tira City Council Meeting Rescheduled
- Heifer Show at 2021 HC Junior Market Livestock Show
- From the 2021 Steer Show at H C Junior Market Livestock Show
- HC Junior Market Livestock Show 2021, Swine Division