Hopkins County Emergency Management Coordinator Andy Endsley reported 20 more pallets of bottle water were trucked Tuesday afternoon to FM 71 at State Highway 19 north. Officials returned Wednesday morning, Feb. 24, to distribute by the case free bottled water to assist local residents who still have low water pressure, no water or are still under a boil water notice from 3 p.m. and after Tuesday.
- Como-Pickton CISD Pre-Kindergarten And Kindergarten Parent Night Planned April 27
- CMFH-SS Hosting Another Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- Lady Cats Golfer Mariam Tran Plays at the Two-Day Regional Golf Tournament in Rockwall
- Quitman Resident Arrested In Rains County On Hopkins County Warrants
- SSHS Literary Criticism Team Wins Regional Championship, 5 Wildcat Academic UIL Competitors Advance To State
- Wildcats Tennis Team Gets Consolation Wins at District Tennis Tourney as Future Looks Bright