The Saltillo Lions Basketball Team continues on a good roll in district play. The Lions got another lopsided win Friday (January 22) against Bloomberg. The Lions outscored Bloomberg in every quarter leading 31-7 after one period, 47-18 at the half, 67-30 after three quarters and 84-41 at the end. The Lions are now 7-0 in district play and 12-7 for the season. The Lions’ Andrew Redburn had a huge game against Bloomberg scoring 30 points. Chris Boekhorst had 13 points. Gunner Tarver scored 11 points. David Whitworth and Landon Gilbreth both scored 8 points. Caden McGill added 6 points. Coy Collins and Ridge Johnson both had 3 points. Colby McCoy had 2 points. Next the Lions play CHESS on Tuesday.
- 2 Sentenced On Murder Charge In District Court
- Free Bottled Water Available To Anyone Without Water Or Still Under Boil Water Notice
- Jan Dunham
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation Pleads Guilty To Price Fixing, Sentenced To A $107 Million Criminal Fine
- Former Enloe State Bank President Sentenced To 8 Years In Federal Prison For Conspiracy To Commit Bank Fraud, Arson
- Lady Cats Golf Team Has Make Up Tournament Wednesday