The Saltillo Lions Basketball Team continues on a good roll in district play. The Lions got another lopsided win Friday (January 22) against Bloomberg. The Lions outscored Bloomberg in every quarter leading 31-7 after one period, 47-18 at the half, 67-30 after three quarters and 84-41 at the end. The Lions are now 7-0 in district play and 12-7 for the season. The Lions’ Andrew Redburn had a huge game against Bloomberg scoring 30 points. Chris Boekhorst had 13 points. Gunner Tarver scored 11 points. David Whitworth and Landon Gilbreth both scored 8 points. Caden McGill added 6 points. Coy Collins and Ridge Johnson both had 3 points. Colby McCoy had 2 points. Next the Lions play CHESS on Tuesday.
- Wildcats Football Has Tough First Half in Ennis on Friday, and Wildcats Cross Country Hosted First Ever Sulphur Springs Invitational Last Weekend
- Dinner Bell Menu For September 29, 2021
- Business History: Mattison Insurance Agency-Here When You Need It!
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court Sept. 27, 2021, Regular Meeting Agenda
- Meal A Day Menu For Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2021
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28