The Saltillo Lions Basketball Team continues on a good roll in district play. The Lions got another lopsided win Friday (January 22) against Bloomberg. The Lions outscored Bloomberg in every quarter leading 31-7 after one period, 47-18 at the half, 67-30 after three quarters and 84-41 at the end. The Lions are now 7-0 in district play and 12-7 for the season. The Lions’ Andrew Redburn had a huge game against Bloomberg scoring 30 points. Chris Boekhorst had 13 points. Gunner Tarver scored 11 points. David Whitworth and Landon Gilbreth both scored 8 points. Caden McGill added 6 points. Coy Collins and Ridge Johnson both had 3 points. Colby McCoy had 2 points. Next the Lions play CHESS on Tuesday.
- SSISD Trustees To Hold 2 Executive Sessions During June Meeting
- Update on Film ‘From Ashes, We Rise’
- Hopkins County Inmate Accused Of Assaulting Jailer With A Pen
- The Science of Guinness World Records Exhibit Invites Guests to ‘Be Their Best’
- Fun, Educational Interpretive Programs Offered at Cooper Lake State Park This Summer!
- County Refunding Bonds At Higher Rate Than Anticipated, But Still Expected To Save $522,086