Mike Gilmer, owner of the Sulphur Springs ‘Tire Town’ discusses the role that local radio plays in his business in a full-page feature in the October 2020 issue of Radio ink magazine. Gilmer has been successfully reaching customers who are ‘local radio listeners’ to KSST for nearly 40 years. Radio Ink is a radio broadcasting industry trade magazine owned by Streamline Publishing. Radio Ink serves the management community of the radio industry in the United States and in 43 countries worldwide.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Shorthanded Lady Cats Soccer Team Comes Out on Short End of 3-1 Game Against Longview Saturday at The Prim
- Wildcats Soccer Team Edged Out by Longview, 1-0 on the Road Saturday
- Wildcats Baseball Team Drops Their Final Two Games at Rose City Classic Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Takes Two Games on Final Day of Allen Tournament on Rainy Saturday
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Falls to Slidell In Quarterfinal
- Deputies Arrested Three People On Possession Charges Following Traffic Stops