Mike Gilmer, owner of the Sulphur Springs ‘Tire Town’ discusses the role that local radio plays in his business in a full-page feature in the October 2020 issue of Radio ink magazine. Gilmer has been successfully reaching customers who are ‘local radio listeners’ to KSST for nearly 40 years. Radio Ink is a radio broadcasting industry trade magazine owned by Streamline Publishing. Radio Ink serves the management community of the radio industry in the United States and in 43 countries worldwide.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021
- Wildcats Basketball, Lady Cats Basketball and Lady Cats Volleyball Begin The Edge Monday
- Wildcats 7 on 7 Football Team is at State Qualifier Tournament in Tyler Saturday
- Local Filmmaker Ashley Fordinal; Her RAAM Project Titled “From Ashes We Rise” Will Inspire and Motivate