The Wildcats Team Tennis squad was supposed to open the regular season Tuesday afternoon (September 8) with a district match against Mount Pleasant at the Wildcat Tennis Center. However, prior to the match, Wildcats Tennis Coach Tony Martinez learned that Mount Pleasant has been unable to get a team together and they had to forfeit the Tuesday match. The same thing happened last season. The Wildcats are now 1-0 in district play and 1-0 for the season. Now their first on court action is scheduled to be at a non-district match in Greenville on Friday starting at 4 p.m. Then the Wildcats resume district action next Tuesday afternoon at 4 p.m. in Texarkana against always strong Texas High.
Home » Headlines » Wildcats Team Tennis Squad Opens 2020 Season With Forfeit Win Over Mount Pleasant
- All Como-Pickton CISD Students To Return Oct. 12 To On-Campus Learning
- 10 New COVID-19 Cases, 11 Recoveries reported Sept. 28 In Hopkins County
- Football Coach Greg Owens Discusses Wakeland Loss On Saturday Morning Coach’s Show
- Tough Weekend For Lady Cats Volleyball As They Drop Three Matches With District Play Beginning Tuesday
- Lady Cats Cross Country Is 2nd At LeTourneau Meet Saturday, Wildcats Finish 5th
- 4 Arkansas Men Arrested On Controlled Substance, Marijuana Charges Following High Speed Chase