The Wildcats Team Tennis squad was supposed to open the regular season Tuesday afternoon (September 8) with a district match against Mount Pleasant at the Wildcat Tennis Center. However, prior to the match, Wildcats Tennis Coach Tony Martinez learned that Mount Pleasant has been unable to get a team together and they had to forfeit the Tuesday match. The same thing happened last season. The Wildcats are now 1-0 in district play and 1-0 for the season. Now their first on court action is scheduled to be at a non-district match in Greenville on Friday starting at 4 p.m. Then the Wildcats resume district action next Tuesday afternoon at 4 p.m. in Texarkana against always strong Texas High.
Home » Headlines » Wildcats Team Tennis Squad Opens 2020 Season With Forfeit Win Over Mount Pleasant
- Como-Pickton CISD Pre-Kindergarten And Kindergarten Parent Night Planned April 27
- CMFH-SS Hosting Another Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- Lady Cats Golfer Mariam Tran Plays at the Two-Day Regional Golf Tournament in Rockwall
- Quitman Resident Arrested In Rains County On Hopkins County Warrants
- SSHS Literary Criticism Team Wins Regional Championship, 5 Wildcat Academic UIL Competitors Advance To State
- Wildcats Tennis Team Gets Consolation Wins at District Tennis Tourney as Future Looks Bright