Wildcats and Lady Cats Cross Country Coach Ross Hicks is offering The Edge conditioning program Monday through Thursday from 7:15 a.m. until 8:30 a.m. at Gerald Prim Stadium. The program began Monday (June 8). Coach Hicks said some 30 to 40 high school runners and 15-20 middle school athletes attended daily during this week. He said the athletes showed up with great attitudes ready to run. Coach Hicks said he and his assistant coach Bryan Jones were taking each athletes’ temperature and were stressing distancing. In addition to running, Coach Hicks said the athletes were running the stands at The Prim and were also weight lifting some two days a week. He said the runners were enjoying going around Peavine Pinion Pond and crossing into Coleman Park. He said they would probably run other routes as the program progresses this summer.
Home » Headlines » SSISD High School and Middle School Cross Country Athletes Attend The Edge at Prim Stadium
- TWC: Program Offers Free Child Care To Assist Parents Employed In Service Industry
- The Hopkins County Community Toiletry Drive A Success
- Traffic Stop Results In Foot Pursuit, Controlled Substance Arrest
- James Michael ”Mike” Marsh
- Wildcats Team Tennis Clinches Playoff Spot With Last Week’s Win Versus Pine Tree
- Trading Post for September 22, 2021