Supervisor Ophelia Evans, 94, of Sulphur Springs Texas passed away Monday March 16, 2020 in Sulphur Springs, Texas. Private Jurisdictional Celebration Service (Family Only) will be held Saturday April 11, 2020 at 11 a.m. at Mitchell Chapel Church of God in Christ 402 J D Franklin Dr. Sulphur Springs, Texas 75482; with Bishop Dexter Coleman officating and Bishop Nelson J. Gatlin eulogist. Entombment will follow at Restlawn Memorial Park Mausoleum in Sulphur Springs, Texas. Services are under the direction of J.C. White Funeral & Cremation Services of Mt. Pleasant, Texas. Viewing will be held Friday April 10, 2020 from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Mitchell Chapel Church of God in Christ. Online condolences may be left at www.jcwhitefd.com
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!