The University Interscholastic League on the official UIL Facebook page has just announced that all UIL activities will continue to be suspended until May 4 due to COVID-19. That means no practices, contests, rehearsals and workouts until at least May 4, potentially longer, depending on the situation regarding COVID-19.
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Downtown Parking: Still An Issue?