- Monday — Tator Tot Casserole, Peas and Carrots and Corn
- Tuesday — Chicken Spectacular, Broccoli and Pickled Beets
- Wednesday — Sliced Ham, Sweet Potato Casserole, Providence Vegetables and a Roll
- Thursday — Beef Lasagna, Green Beans, Garlic Toast and Tossed Salad
- Friday — Vegetable Beef Soup, Crackers, Cheese Cubes and Salad
The Sulphur Springs Senior Citizens Center is a place where Senior Citizens age 50 and over can have a good time with old friends and make some new ones. Meal-A-Day is just one service the center provides. The coffee pot is always on and a smile is on each face. The SCC has a full library with all different kinds of reading books that can be taken, read and returned. Take as many as you like and bring some of your books in to share with others. Click here to find more information for seniors citizens.