In a letter dated March 13, 2020, Representative Dan Flynn wrote to Governor Greg Abbott urging the Governor to “cancel and eliminate” the STAAR testing requirement this 2019-2020 school year.
- Most State Parks Remain Open, But Permits Must Be Purchased Online
- There Is No Scientific Evidence Mosquitoes, Ticks Transmit COVID-19
- THHS Commission Launches Statewide COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line
- Governor Extends School Closures; Implements Essential Services, Activities Protocols
- On Being Kind…A Letter to Srs from Karon Weatherman
- Barbara Dunavin
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I agree with KSST's analysis of the March 8th, 2020 'Boom'.. Choose all that apply.
- Could not have done better myself (44%)
- 100% (22%)
- Oh yea! (22%)
- Exactly my thought! (11%)
Thanks for voting!