In a letter dated March 13, 2020, Representative Dan Flynn wrote to Governor Greg Abbott urging the Governor to “cancel and eliminate” the STAAR testing requirement this 2019-2020 school year.
- Practice Welding Goes Well at PJC-Sulphur Springs
- Hicks: Hopkins County 4-H Members Earn Hefty Scholarships
- 60 Bottles Of Medication, Stolen Gun, Marijuana Found During I-30 Traffic Stop
- Zoom Meeting for May HC Genealogical Society ‘Social History Can Enhance Family Stories’ is Thursday May 20
- Dinner Bell Menu For May 19, 2021
- Trading Post for May 17th, 2021