In a letter dated March 13, 2020, Representative Dan Flynn wrote to Governor Greg Abbott urging the Governor to “cancel and eliminate” the STAAR testing requirement this 2019-2020 school year.
- Hopkins County Constables’ Fees To Increase in 2022
- 9 SSHS Students On Their Way To Earing Firefighter Certification
- TxDOT Names Brian Barth as Deputy Executive Director for Program Delivery
- Wildcats Cross Country Season Schedules Firmed Up
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For July 19-25, 2021
- EEA: Our Youth 4th Annual Back to School Ready Event Slated Aug. 15