In a letter dated March 13, 2020, Representative Dan Flynn wrote to Governor Greg Abbott urging the Governor to “cancel and eliminate” the STAAR testing requirement this 2019-2020 school year.
- Annual Photography Contest For All Ages During August
- It’s Time For The 5th Annual Chamber Of Commerce Photography Contest
- CHRISTUS Welcomes A New Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hearts of Life Presents Leo and Tigger
- Aug. 4 Update: 13 New COVID-19 Cases, 50 Active Cases Reported For Hopkins County
- Sulphur Springs Cross Country Athletes Prepare For Fall Season
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Public Schools in Hopkins County should reopen this fall
- No (39%)
- Yes (34%)
- I have no idea what is best. (16%)
- If they don't.. I want a school tax refund! (11%)
Thanks for voting!