Como-Pickton CISD administrators on Friday, like all districts in Hopkins County, made the decision to extend spring break an extra week as a preventive approach to the COVID-19 situation. Today, Superintendent Greg Bower posted a letter (see below) to CP parents and students assuring them that, in the event the school remains closed for an even longer period of time as a preventive measure, the district administrators will have a longer ranged plan in place by Thursday to better meet both the instructional and nutritional needs of CP students.
Home » App » Como-Pickton CISD Administrators Developing Plans To Meet Students’ Needs In Event of Extended School Closure
- Hopkins County Constables’ Fees To Increase in 2022
- 9 SSHS Students On Their Way To Earing Firefighter Certification
- TxDOT Names Brian Barth as Deputy Executive Director for Program Delivery
- Wildcats Cross Country Season Schedules Firmed Up
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For July 19-25, 2021
- EEA: Our Youth 4th Annual Back to School Ready Event Slated Aug. 15