Como-Pickton CISD administrators on Friday, like all districts in Hopkins County, made the decision to extend spring break an extra week as a preventive approach to the COVID-19 situation. Today, Superintendent Greg Bower posted a letter (see below) to CP parents and students assuring them that, in the event the school remains closed for an even longer period of time as a preventive measure, the district administrators will have a longer ranged plan in place by Thursday to better meet both the instructional and nutritional needs of CP students.
Home » App » Como-Pickton CISD Administrators Developing Plans To Meet Students’ Needs In Event of Extended School Closure
- Practice Welding Goes Well at PJC-Sulphur Springs
- Hicks: Hopkins County 4-H Members Earn Hefty Scholarships
- 60 Bottles Of Medication, Stolen Gun, Marijuana Found During I-30 Traffic Stop
- Zoom Meeting for May HC Genealogical Society ‘Social History Can Enhance Family Stories’ is Thursday May 20
- Dinner Bell Menu For May 19, 2021
- Trading Post for May 17th, 2021