The Wildcats Basketball Team plays Red Oak in an Area round game on this Friday (February 28) game day at 7:30 p.m. at Forney. The Wildcats, ranked #10 in Class 5A, advanced to Area with a 78-55 win over Lufkin Monday night at Tyler Junior College. The Red Oak Hawks, ranked #12 in Class 5A, got a Tuesday night win over West Mesquite, 69-62, in DeSoto to advance. The Wildcats have a season record of 27-8 and they were the runner up team in District 15-5A. Red Oak has a season record of 23-11 and there are district champions of District 14-5A. The Hawks went through the district season unbeaten with a 12-0 record including a pair of wins over Midlothian. KSST Radio will bring you the Wildcats and Hawks from Forney with live audio streaming starting at 7:30 p.m. The game will also be videotaped for replay at a later date on Channel 18 on Suddenlink Cable.
- Lady Cats Pole Vaulter Claire Bybee Competes at State Track Meet Friday Afternoon
- 380 Agreement Granted For Towne Street Property
- Lady Cats Softball Takes Game 1 of Area Series
- J-B Weld Acquires HERCULINER
- AG’s Consumer Alert: Be Cautious When Purchasing Over-The-Counter Hearing Aids
- Lots To Celebrate In Tira: Law School Commencement, Birthday Celebrations