The Wildcats Basketball Team plays Red Oak in an Area round game on this Friday (February 28) game day at 7:30 p.m. at Forney. The Wildcats, ranked #10 in Class 5A, advanced to Area with a 78-55 win over Lufkin Monday night at Tyler Junior College. The Red Oak Hawks, ranked #12 in Class 5A, got a Tuesday night win over West Mesquite, 69-62, in DeSoto to advance. The Wildcats have a season record of 27-8 and they were the runner up team in District 15-5A. Red Oak has a season record of 23-11 and there are district champions of District 14-5A. The Hawks went through the district season unbeaten with a 12-0 record including a pair of wins over Midlothian. KSST Radio will bring you the Wildcats and Hawks from Forney with live audio streaming starting at 7:30 p.m. The game will also be videotaped for replay at a later date on Channel 18 on Suddenlink Cable.
- Meal A Day Menu for March 30-April 3, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Second Confirmed Coronavirus Case Reported In Hopkins County
- Equipment Issues At City Wastewater Treatment Plant Partially Resolved
- Clearing The Path For A New Senior Citizens Center
- Man Accused Thursday Of Threatening His Mother In Jail Saturday For Violating Protective Order
- Hopkins County Records –March 27, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
I agree with KSST's analysis of the March 8th, 2020 'Boom'.. Choose all that apply.
- Could not have done better myself (44%)
- 100% (22%)
- Oh yea! (22%)
- Exactly my thought! (11%)
Thanks for voting!