Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta admitted the Wildcats have been up and down lately but he said he was pleased to see the team he saw Monday night (February 24) in a 78-55 bi-district win over Lufkin at Tyler Junior College. He said they played at a high level that he knows they are capable of at both ends of the floor. Coach Cipoletta said the Wildcats were locked in and did a good job of executing the game plan He said he believes the Wildcats are a hungry group that wants to continue their journey and are doing things to do that. Senior Day Day Hall led the Wildcats with 34 points. Coach Cipoletta said Hall played out of his mind and he called him an amazing player. He said Hall had a well balanced game both inside the out and just made play after play. Coach Cipoletta said Hall put the team on his back and set the tone from the start. He also praised the other Wildcats for their roles in the win. Coach Cipoletta said he did not know if the Wildcats became bored with district play causing up and down play but he said he saw a different team last night. Wildcats Assistant Team Sean Coleman said he detected an edge to the Wildcats play Monday night he had not seen since successful tournament play. Coach Cipoletta and his staff will be scouting their next opponent Tuesday night as Red Oak, ranked #12 in Class 5A, plays West Mesquite at DeSoto.
Home » Headlines » Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta Liked the Way the Wildcats Played Against Lufkin Monday
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases