The North Hopkins Panthers Baseball Team won a scrimmage game Saturday (February 8) at home against Martin’s Mill, 4-3. Martin’s Mill scored single runs over the first three innings to take a 3-0 lead. The Panthers tied the game with 3 runs in the bottom of the third. The Panthers scored the go ahead run in the bottom of the fourth and it proved to be enough to get the win in the seven inning game. Geoffrey Stewart, Kevin Clement, Dakota Smith and Tate Myers all got to pitch for North Hopkins. The swift Panthers stole 9 bases during the scrimmage. Jessie Rivera was the big hitter for North Hopkins getting three hits in four at bats with two doubles and an RBI. Smith also had an RBI double. Myers, Clement and Stewart also had hits for the Panthers. North Hopkins will try to get in another scrimmage game with Martin’s Mill this week if the weather cooperates.
- Sharing CTE With Rotary Club
- A Modern Day Dr. Dolittle
- 3 Sentenced In District Court On Controlled Substance Charges, 1 On Firearm And 1 On Assault Charge
- Vaden Richey
- Three Hopkins County Residents Arrested For Aggravated Kidnapping For Allegedly Locking A Child In A Closet
- North Hopkins Water District All Clear