Lady Cats Soccer Coach Javier Aguayo passed around compliments to his players as smoothly as his team’s passes in a district opening 6-1 win over Greenville Tuesday night (February 11) at Gerald Prim Stadium. Coach Aguayo said his team played really well. He said they took over the game early and dominated. Coach Aguayo said his team possessed the ball and made no mistakes on defense. On offense Haley Robinson had a three-goal hat trick. Freshman Rebekah Stanley assisted on all three goals. Stanley also scored two goals. Janine Yamaguchi scored a goal after an assist by Ashley Noe. The Lady Cats face Lindale Friday night at The Prim. Lindale lost a squeaker, 1-0, to a good Royse City team Tuesday night.
Home » Headlines » Lady Cats Soccer Coach Javier Aguayo says His Team Played a Really Good Game in District Opener Win Tuesday
- SSHS Law Enforcement, Forensic Science Classes Test Skills At Mock Trial
- Three Wildcats Qualify for State Powerlifting Meet, Second Lady Cat Also Going to State
- Wildcats Track Team Takes First at Royse City Meet and Lady Cats are Third
- Trading Post for March 5, 2021
- North Hopkins and Como-Pickton Baseball Game Ends in 3-3 Tie Due to Rain Friday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Gets Two More Wins in Canton Tournament Friday