Lady Cats Soccer Coach Javier Aguayo passed around compliments to his players as smoothly as his team’s passes in a district opening 6-1 win over Greenville Tuesday night (February 11) at Gerald Prim Stadium. Coach Aguayo said his team played really well. He said they took over the game early and dominated. Coach Aguayo said his team possessed the ball and made no mistakes on defense. On offense Haley Robinson had a three-goal hat trick. Freshman Rebekah Stanley assisted on all three goals. Stanley also scored two goals. Janine Yamaguchi scored a goal after an assist by Ashley Noe. The Lady Cats face Lindale Friday night at The Prim. Lindale lost a squeaker, 1-0, to a good Royse City team Tuesday night.
Home » Headlines » Lady Cats Soccer Coach Javier Aguayo says His Team Played a Really Good Game in District Opener Win Tuesday
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!