Lady Cats Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell told her team not to be affected by officials’ calls Friday evening (January 31). On KSST Radio and Cable Ch. 18’s Saturday Morning Coaches Show, Coach Tisdell said the Lady Cats did not complain about calls in the game despite her players getting hammered inside the paint. After a halftime lead, the Lady Cats gave up 11 third quarter points to Lindale but the Lady Cats scored 15. Lady Cats’ freshman Kenzie Willis missed the first Lindale game (a 60-38 Lady Cats’ loss at home) due to injury. Friday night Willis scored 20 points. Coach Tisdell called her a difference maker. She said 6-foot-3 sophomore Hannah Cordell and other Lady Cats did such a good job on defense inside the paint that the Lady Eagles were forced to take outside shots. Coach Tisdell said Cordell did a good job guarding a very good Lindale post player. Coach Tisdell also had praise for junior Bre’Asia Ivery, senior Kate Womack, junior Nylah Lindley and freshman Addisyn Wall. The Lady Cats are tied for the fourth and last playoff spot with Lindale after Friday night. The Greenville Lady Lions are one game back. There are three district games left. The Lady Cats host Greenville Tuesday evening.
Home » Headlines » Lady Cats Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Enjoyed Lady Cats Road Win at Lindale Friday
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021