Wildcats Basketball Coach Clark Cipoletta said his team did a really good job coming out focused and with purpose against Sherman on the road Tuesday night (January 7). The #4 ranked Wildcats won, 81-40. Coach Cipoletta said the Wildcats were physical and were able to get the ball to spots on the floor where they wanted it to go. He said this made the Wildcats hard for Sherman to guard. Coach Cipoletta called it one of the best offensive games his Wildcats have had since he’s been head coach here. He added the Wildcats moved the ball around, made proper reads and only had two or three turnovers in the game. Coach Cipoletta said senior Day Day Hall was outstanding in the game. He scored 27 points. Coach Cipoletta said he has had to urge Day Day to be more aggressive offensively in some games but he said he did not have to do that Tuesday night. With point guard Lamodrick Johnson out with a turned ankle, there were more minutes for sophomore Caleb Alexander and he responded. Coach Cipoletta said Alexander scored 11 second quarter points. Grayson McClure scored 12 points. The Wildcats, now 17-6 for the season, play host to McKinney North Friday at 7:30 p.m. right after the Lady Cats district opening game with Royse City that starts at 6:15 p.m.
- TxDOT Names Brandye Hendrickson as New Deputy Executive Director
- Wildcats Baseball Notches One Superlative and Team Has Eight Chosen to All-District Team
- CHRISTUS To Host COVID Vaccine Clinic at St. James Church for Those 12 And Older
- TSI Testing at PJC-Sulphur Springs
- Selecting Bermudagrass for Pastures, by Mario Villarino
- Juneteenth 2021