The Sulphur Bluff Lady Bears Basketball Team overwhelmed Bloomburg in district play, 67-12 Tuesday (January 14). The Lady Bears outscored Bloomburg in every quarter leading 19-4 after one quarter, 34-9 at the half and 50-12 after three quarters. Skylar Stanley had a big game with 21 points, 12 rebounds, 6 steals and an assist. Bailey Neal scored 11 points, 1 rebound, 2 steals and an assist. Dalena di. Donato had 9 points, 4 rebounds, 2 steals and an assist. Angel Brown had 7 points, 7 rebounds, 6 steals and 2 assists. Jada Wade had 6 points, 7 rebounds and 4 assists. Lady Bears Coach Zandra Peyton said Wade also had a big defensive game keeping Bloomburg’s key player from scoring any field goals and limiting her to a pair of free throws. Alley Collett had 5 points and an assist. Molly Kelly had 5 points, 1 rebound, 1 steal and 3 assists. Tori Raine had 3 points, 5 rebounds and 5 steals. Lydia Drummond had 5 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 assist. Coach Peyton said all team members stepped up and had a great game defensively and offensively.
- Trading Post for September 16, 2021
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift
- 2021 Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament Registration Forms Mailed for the October 16 Tourney
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Sentenced On One Sexual Assault Charge Each