The Sulphur Bluff Lady Bears Basketball Team overwhelmed Bloomburg in district play, 67-12 Tuesday (January 14). The Lady Bears outscored Bloomburg in every quarter leading 19-4 after one quarter, 34-9 at the half and 50-12 after three quarters. Skylar Stanley had a big game with 21 points, 12 rebounds, 6 steals and an assist. Bailey Neal scored 11 points, 1 rebound, 2 steals and an assist. Dalena di. Donato had 9 points, 4 rebounds, 2 steals and an assist. Angel Brown had 7 points, 7 rebounds, 6 steals and 2 assists. Jada Wade had 6 points, 7 rebounds and 4 assists. Lady Bears Coach Zandra Peyton said Wade also had a big defensive game keeping Bloomburg’s key player from scoring any field goals and limiting her to a pair of free throws. Alley Collett had 5 points and an assist. Molly Kelly had 5 points, 1 rebound, 1 steal and 3 assists. Tori Raine had 3 points, 5 rebounds and 5 steals. Lydia Drummond had 5 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 assist. Coach Peyton said all team members stepped up and had a great game defensively and offensively.
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – Feb. 22-28, 2021
- Nell Payne
- County Commissioners Consider Request For A Property Tax Payment Refund
- Hopkins County Received 153 Pallets Of Water, 2 Trailers Full Of Supplies Donated Following Winter Storms
- Wildcats Golf Team Places Sixth at Two-Day Tourney at Squaw Valley Links Course in Glen Rose
- Dinner Bell Menu For March 3, 2021