Lady Cats Soccer Coach Javier Aguayo agreed it was a long night in Pleasant Grove for the Lady Cats Tuesday night (January 28). The Lady Hawks took advantage of several Lady Cats’ defensive mistakes to take a 5-2 win. Coach Aguayo said the Lady Cats started off poorly and the Lady Hawks went up 1-0 with the game barely 5 minutes old. He said Pleasant Grove was a tough opponent but he said he did not think they were any better than the Lady Cats. Coach Aguayo said he told his team after the game that they have to show up ready to play right from the start. He said he did not feel like the Lady Cats woke up until the last 15 to 20 minutes of the game after they were behind, 4-0. The Lady Cats did rally scoring two goals late. A fifth Pleasant Grove goal sealed the deal for them. The Lady Cats game marked the return from injury by goalkeeper McKenna Gammill. The Lady Cts are expected to have their hands full Friday as they play at Wylie East. The Lady Raiders are 10-0-2 for the season and they are ranked #4 in the region. Coach Aguayo said Wylie East has already defeated Mount Pleasant, Lindale and Royse City from our district.
Home » Headlines » Lady Cats Soccer Coach is Looking For His Team to Come Out Ready to Play From the Beginning
- H C Historical Society ‘Style Show’ and Brunch Was a Fun Fundraiser for Heritage Park
- SSHS 2021 Homecoming Pre-Game Recognition
- Wildcats Football Team Loses Track Meet With Crandall Lions on Homecoming
- Watch the Wildcats Live on Homecoming Night!
- Information From the Truck Driving Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- Man Arrested In 2017 For Smuggling People Into The Country Is Back In Hopkins County Jail On Warrants