The Sulphur Bluff Lady Bears lost one and won one in the Cap Herman Tournament on Thursday (December 12). The Lady Bears lost only their second game of the season against Wolfe City in their first tournament game, 55-41. Lady Bears Coach Zandra Peyton said her team had an uncharacteristic 20 turnovers, made some weak passes and did not move their feet on defense. Ann Dorner led Sulphur Bluff with 10 points. Jada Wade and Skylar Stanley had 8 points each. Dalena di Donato had 5 points. Alley Collett had 3 points. Bailey Neal, Angel Brown and Tori Raine had 2 points each. Later the Lady Bears defeated Detroit, 50-38. Jada Wade, Ann Dorner, Alley Collett and Skylar Stanley all had 10 points. Dalena di Donato had 6 points and Bailey Neal had 4 points. The Lady Bears play Yantis and Cumby in the tournament on Friday.
- Lady Cats Soccer Team Takes Two of Three Games in Terrell Tourney, Plays at Pittsburg Tuesday Night
- After Good Play in Terrell Tournament, Wildcats Soccer Team Hosts Pittsburg Tuesday Night
- Wildcats Coach Clark Cipoletta Dissects Greenville Loss, Discusses Mount Pleasant Contest Tuesday
- Wyvonne Bronson
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report Jan. 13, 2020-Jan. 19, 2020
- Channel 18 News: Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Large solar farms in rural areas of North East Texas are...
- A terrible idea! (40%)
- A great idea! (34%)
- fishy... very fishy.... (14%)
- I don't care one way or the other. (13%)
Thanks for voting!