The Sulphur Bluff Lady Bears lost one and won one in the Cap Herman Tournament on Thursday (December 12). The Lady Bears lost only their second game of the season against Wolfe City in their first tournament game, 55-41. Lady Bears Coach Zandra Peyton said her team had an uncharacteristic 20 turnovers, made some weak passes and did not move their feet on defense. Ann Dorner led Sulphur Bluff with 10 points. Jada Wade and Skylar Stanley had 8 points each. Dalena di Donato had 5 points. Alley Collett had 3 points. Bailey Neal, Angel Brown and Tori Raine had 2 points each. Later the Lady Bears defeated Detroit, 50-38. Jada Wade, Ann Dorner, Alley Collett and Skylar Stanley all had 10 points. Dalena di Donato had 6 points and Bailey Neal had 4 points. The Lady Bears play Yantis and Cumby in the tournament on Friday.
- Wood County Sheriff Report For Aug. 5-11, 2020
- SSISD Trustees Approve 2020-21 General Fund, Debt, Food Service Budgets
- Aug. 13 Hopkins County COVID-19 Update: 7 New Cases, 14 Active Cases
- Joe Dan Van Wey
- Rural Sulphur Springs Man Back In Hopkins County Jail For 2nd Time This Summer
- Brashear Couple Arrested On Criminal Negligence Warrant
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Public Schools in Hopkins County should reopen this fall
- No (39%)
- Yes (34%)
- I have no idea what is best. (16%)
- If they don't.. I want a school tax refund! (11%)
Thanks for voting!