Kay Nowicki received her wings from heaven on November 4, 2019. She was born on March 24, 1948 in Pittsburg, Texas to Bonnie L. and Lucy Johnson Quinn. Kay grew up in the immediate area and last resided in Naples, Texas. She was a former member of the Assembly of God in Winnsboro. Ms. Nowicki is preceded in death by her parents and one grandchild. Kay is survived by her daughter Vanessa Broom; sons James Broom and Richard Da’Wayne Hewitt; 4 granchildren; 3 great-granchildren; and brother R.D.Quinn and wife Carol Lee Quinn. The family will receive friends for a time of visitation on Monday, November 11, 2019 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. at Beaty Funeral Home in Winnsboro. The funeral will follow at 11:00 a.m. with Jim Davis officiating. Ms. Nowicki will be laid to rest in Como Cemetery in Como, Texas.
- Walmart Theft Complaint Results In Felony Arrest
- Traffic Stops Result In 3 Controlled Substance Arrests
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 1, 2020
- Man Accused Of Threatening A Cumby Police Officer
- Hopkins County, District Clerks’ Offices Will Reopen Monday, June 1
- 7 Sentenced In District Court Thursday, May 28
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!