Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner acknowledges that her team has struggled on the road during district play. She says it has been especially obvious on Fridays. The trend continued last Friday (October 18) as the Lady Cats lost at Lindale, 3-0 by the score of 25-19, 25-19 and 25-15. Coach Dorner says her team just did not show up adding they struggled all the way around, couldn’t get things going and couldn’t get ahead. She concluded it was was not a great night for the Lady Cats. On the positive side, Coach Dorner says Brooklyn Burnside had a team season high three blocks. She says there were some good hustle plays from the back row and Czhela Moya had a pair of service aces. The Lady Cats have a rematch with Greenville Tuesday night at the Main Gym at Sulphur Springs High School. The Lady Cats lost to Greenville 3-1 at Greenville on a Friday on October 4. Coach Dorner says the Lady Cats are resilient and she hopes they will bounce back. She says if the Lady Cats play their best, they will give Greenville a run for their money. Greenville is tied for first place with Lindale with a 6-1 district mark. They are 24-13 for the season. The Lady Cats are 3-4 in district place and in fourth place. Their season mark is 21-15.
Home » Community Events » Lady Cats Volleyball Team Struggled on the Road Again Last Friday at Lindale
- Lady Cats Head Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Heading Home to North Lamar
- Tira News – June 25, 2021: Tira Residents Enjoy Spending Father’s Day Together
- Journey Road Ministries Plans Golf Tourney
- East Caney Cemetery Committee Meeting Tonight
- Regular Commissioners Court Meeting, Work Session Scheduled Friday
- Fundraising for Save Main Street Theater is Underway Online; Can You Help?