Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner acknowledges that her team has struggled on the road during district play. She says it has been especially obvious on Fridays. The trend continued last Friday (October 18) as the Lady Cats lost at Lindale, 3-0 by the score of 25-19, 25-19 and 25-15. Coach Dorner says her team just did not show up adding they struggled all the way around, couldn’t get things going and couldn’t get ahead. She concluded it was was not a great night for the Lady Cats. On the positive side, Coach Dorner says Brooklyn Burnside had a team season high three blocks. She says there were some good hustle plays from the back row and Czhela Moya had a pair of service aces. The Lady Cats have a rematch with Greenville Tuesday night at the Main Gym at Sulphur Springs High School. The Lady Cats lost to Greenville 3-1 at Greenville on a Friday on October 4. Coach Dorner says the Lady Cats are resilient and she hopes they will bounce back. She says if the Lady Cats play their best, they will give Greenville a run for their money. Greenville is tied for first place with Lindale with a 6-1 district mark. They are 24-13 for the season. The Lady Cats are 3-4 in district place and in fourth place. Their season mark is 21-15.
Home » Community Events » Lady Cats Volleyball Team Struggled on the Road Again Last Friday at Lindale
- Walmart Theft Complaint Results In Felony Arrest
- Traffic Stops Result In 3 Controlled Substance Arrests
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 1, 2020
- Man Accused Of Threatening A Cumby Police Officer
- Hopkins County, District Clerks’ Offices Will Reopen Monday, June 1
- 7 Sentenced In District Court Thursday, May 28
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!