According to Andy Wright, President of Hopkins/Rains County Farm Bureau, the annual Hay Show is starting up. Local farmers and ranchers are asked to bring hay samples to the Hopkins County Extension office where samples will be collected through the deadline of Friday October 4, 2019. Samples will be judged by the lab at Northeast Texas Farmer’s Co-op, with results to be announced at the annual Show. It’s date is Friday October 25 and will be combined with a luncheon at 11:30 am for those who entered the Show. The Hopkins County Hay Show, a long-standing tradition of the harvest season, will now continue as the Hopkins/Rains County Hay Show, sponsored in 2019 by the Natural Resources Conservation Service. For more information, contact agent Mario Villarino at the Agri-life Extension Office in Sulphur Springs at 903-885-3443.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases
- SBOE Approves Revised Health Education Standards