The Cumby City Council has posted notification of a Special Meeting Agenda to be held Saturday, September 21st at 9:00am. The City Council must appoint a new member to fill a recent vacancy as the result of a resignation. The remaining members must consider an appointment of a resident of Cumby, and if so appointed, that person will immediately be sworn in to the Alderman Place 2 position on the Cumby City Council. The council must then consider and approve their budget as well as consider and approve their tax rate for the rapidly approaching fiscal year.
- Raising Funds for Terrific Tuesdays; September Mini-Walks and The Walk to Remember October 7 on Celebration Plaza
- HCUW 2021-22 Campaign Report Meeting Dates, Goal, Allocations Announced
- HCUW Campaign Workers Kick-Off 2021-22 Campaign With Luncheon
- Data Shows Many Child Car Seats are Misused
- Fall Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Blood Drive Held at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus