The Cumby City Council has posted notification of a Special Meeting Agenda to be held Saturday, September 21st at 9:00am. The City Council must appoint a new member to fill a recent vacancy as the result of a resignation. The remaining members must consider an appointment of a resident of Cumby, and if so appointed, that person will immediately be sworn in to the Alderman Place 2 position on the Cumby City Council. The council must then consider and approve their budget as well as consider and approve their tax rate for the rapidly approaching fiscal year.
- Lady Cats Head Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Heading Home to North Lamar
- Tira News – June 25, 2021: Tira Residents Enjoy Spending Father’s Day Together
- Journey Road Ministries Plans Golf Tourney
- East Caney Cemetery Committee Meeting Tonight
- Regular Commissioners Court Meeting, Work Session Scheduled Friday
- Fundraising for Save Main Street Theater is Underway Online; Can You Help?