Betty Jean Holmes passed away on August 28, 2019, at the age of 75. She was born in Winnsboro, Texas on April 26, 1944 to the late Clyde Woodrow Holmes and Rebecca Marie (Barber) Holmes. Betty was a longtime member of the Winnsboro Church of Christ. She was also preceded in death by brother Carl Preston Holmes. Betty is survived by brothers Herman Holmes, Troy Holmes; sister Mary Frances Fulmer, six nephews, five nieces, and numerous great nieces and great nephews. The family will receive friends at Beaty Funeral Home on Thursday, August 29th from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. A funeral will be held in the chapel at Beaty Funeral Home on Friday, August 30th at 2:00 p.m., with Bro. Gerald Elliott officiating. Burial will follow in the Williard Cemetery in Winnsboro.
- Budget Amended To Cover Increased Costs Of Feeding Inmates At Hopkins County Jail
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center Offering Short-Term Industry Readiness Course
- Fall Enrollment at Paris Junior College
- Winnsboro Police Department Sept. 20-26, 2021 Media Report
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital: News Release September 28, 2021
- Cornhole Tourney with Cash Prize