Bobbie Nell Brown, of Pickton, Texas, passed away on August 15, 2019. Mrs. Brown was born on October 10, 1927, in Pickton, Texas to William Attaway and Lillie (Wilson) Attaway. She was a lifelong resident of Pickton and enjoyed many years out in the country with her beloved husband Ottis. Mrs. Brown was baptized at Caney Baptist Church in Pickton. She loved sewing and especially loved spoiling her grandchildren and great-grandchildren with her homemade milkshakes. Bobbie was preceded in death by her husband Ottis, son Tony Brown and sister Jo Helen Attaway. Mrs. Brown is survived by son Tommy Brown and wife Kathy, daughter Sharlet Lovelady and husband Dudley, grandchildren Jim Brown (Monica), Tim Brown (Misti), Randy Brown (Gereta), Shannon Grim, Shelley Stevens (Jason) and Hunter Lovelady, 14 great-grandchildren, 3 great-great grandchildren and sister Betty Falk and husband Jim. The family will receive friends from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., Sunday, August 18th at Beaty Funeral Home. Funeral service will be 10:00 a.m., Monday, August 19, 2019 at Beaty Funeral Home, with Bro. Charles Ethridge officiating. Burial will follow the service at Pleasant Grove Cemetery.
- Coach Owens Examines Close Loss to Terrell in District Opener On Saturday Morning Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team is Able to Work Around Injuries to Get 3-0 Win over PG Friday
- Lady Cats 14th, Wildcats 15th at Regional Cross Country Course Preview Last Saturday in Dallas
- Thirteen Make List of 2019 Homecoming Court for SSHS
- Channel 18 News: Monday, September 16, 2019
- PJC Sulphur Springs News
- Dinner Bell Menu for September 18th, 2019
- Genealogist Ari Wilkins to Speak at Local Genealogy Society on September 19
- G.B Hambrick, Jr.
- Charles Humphries Announces Candidacy
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Ordinance No. 2760: ... “skateboards, scooters, roller blades and other similar devices” which would be prohibited on sidewalks in commercially zones areas.
- Is a great idea! (48%)
- Terrible idea. (48%)
- I'm not so sure. (5%)
Thanks for voting!