Bobbie Nell Brown, of Pickton, Texas, passed away on August 15, 2019. Mrs. Brown was born on October 10, 1927, in Pickton, Texas to William Attaway and Lillie (Wilson) Attaway. She was a lifelong resident of Pickton and enjoyed many years out in the country with her beloved husband Ottis. Mrs. Brown was baptized at Caney Baptist Church in Pickton. She loved sewing and especially loved spoiling her grandchildren and great-grandchildren with her homemade milkshakes. Bobbie was preceded in death by her husband Ottis, son Tony Brown and sister Jo Helen Attaway. Mrs. Brown is survived by son Tommy Brown and wife Kathy, daughter Sharlet Lovelady and husband Dudley, grandchildren Jim Brown (Monica), Tim Brown (Misti), Randy Brown (Gereta), Shannon Grim, Shelley Stevens (Jason) and Hunter Lovelady, 14 great-grandchildren, 3 great-great grandchildren and sister Betty Falk and husband Jim. The family will receive friends from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., Sunday, August 18th at Beaty Funeral Home. Funeral service will be 10:00 a.m., Monday, August 19, 2019 at Beaty Funeral Home, with Bro. Charles Ethridge officiating. Burial will follow the service at Pleasant Grove Cemetery.
- Buddy Walker
- A Lunch & Learn With Slaton, Hall, Part of 87th Legislature’s Town Hall Visits
- Trading Post for September 16, 2021
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift