Season tickets for Wildcats’ home football games will go on sale the week of July 29-August 2. Sulphur Springs High School Administrative Assistant Dwayne McMeans made the announcement in a letter to current season ticket holders and media members. The price of a five game season ticket package is $50 for chair back seats and $40 for rail back row seats. The Wildcats home games include the home and season opener against Frisco Wakeland on Friday, August 30, the Homecoming Game against Royse City on Friday, September 20, the Ennis game Friday, October 11, the Greenville game Friday, October 25 and the Senior Night game against North Forney on Friday, November 8. All home games kick off at 7:30 p.m. Tickets will be on sale in the High School Media Center or Library. Monday and Tuesday of Season Ticket Week, July 29-30, are open only to current season ticket holders who wish to renew their tickets. Those that do not not renew their tickets Monday or Tuesday will lose them. Wednesday, July 31, season ticket holders who have already renewed their tickets may seek upgrades. Tickets that remain will be available to the general public Thursday and Friday, August 1-2. Season ticket hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:15 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Hours on Friday are 8:15 a.m. until noon. Patrons are asked to use the Connally Street entrance on the east side of the high school.
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court Sept. 27, 2021, Regular Meeting Agenda
- Meal A Day Menu For Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2021
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions