Some people were lined up outside Sulphur Springs High School Wednesday morning waiting for season ticket sales to resume at 8:15 a.m. The first person in line arrived at 4 a.m. Wednesday during season ticket week is always a very big day as season ticket holders who have renewed their tickets Monday or Tuesday may seek upgrades. They had some tickets to choose from. Lynette King with the season ticket sales team said 90% of season tickets were renewed Monday and Tuesday. That left 10% for those seeking upgrades. Ms. King said those showing up Wednesday morning mostly got tickets that they wanted. She added there were still some good tickets left when I talked to her around 11 a.m. Wednesday. She said there were still some chair back seats in Section C and a few in Sections D and E. Tickets are still available in rail back seats in Section B. Chair back seats are $50 for the five-game package and the rail back seats are $40. Tickets left after Wednesday will go on sale for the general public Thursday and Friday. Season ticket sales are taking place at the high school Media Center or Library Wednesday until 5:30 p.m., Thursday from 8:15 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. and Friday from 8:15 a.m. until noon.
- HHSC To Expand Visitation Options At Long-Term Care Facilities
- Wildcats and Mount Pleasant Play To 14-14 Tie In 3 Quarter Scrimmage At The Prim Thursday Night
- 5,000 Head Of Cattle Sold At Wednesday’s NETBIO Sale
- Governor Announces Expanded Occupancy Levels For Some Texas Businesses, Services
- Sulphur Springs Woman Jailed On Felony Warrant
- 3 Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics Offered For CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Patients