In a letter dated July 1, 2019 from the Texas Association of Addiction Professionals, Pastor and Professor M. Lavelle Hendricks of Sulphur Springs has been selected as the 2019 recipient of the D. Frank Davis Professional and Community Outreach Award. This annual award, named after current Texas Certification Board Chairman Frank Davis, is awarded to recognize sustained and meritorious service to the profession of addiction counseling. Hendricks is Professor of Counseling at Texas A and M University, Commerce. His specialty is addiction disorders with research interest. He is also Pastor at East Caney Missionary Baptist Church in Hopkins County.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Wildcats Offensive And Defensive Coordinators Discuss Ennis Game, Provide Preview Of Corsicana
- Channel 18 News: Tuesday, October 15, 2019
- Lady Cats Golfer Mariam Tran Wins First, Team Takes Fourth At SSCC Tournament Monday
- Wildcats Golf Team Takes Second Place And First Place At Recent Fall Golf Tourneys
- Wildcats Team Tennis Playoff, Lady Cats Volleyball District Match On Game Day Tuesday
- Hopkins County United Way 100 Percent Club For Oct. 15
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed On Violation Of Probation, Gregg County Warrants
- Commissioners Approve Electric Distribution Requests, Ranchitos Plat
- Grand Opening for the Northeast Texas Children’s Museum
- Sulphur Springs Police Arrest Man On Gregg County, Bonham Warrants
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Fall is finally here
- Let's wait a week and see. (45%)
- Yes! (41%)
- Not yet... (14%)
Thanks for voting!