Sulphur Springs Country Club continued it’s tradition of an over-the-top Fourth of July fireworks display on Thursday night. Dozens of cars and trucks carrying hundreds of onlookers crowded into the area, from the clubhouse road to Interstate 30 service roads to the roofs of nearby houses and the tops of neighboring hills to watch the fireworks show.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Many Excited For Opening Event For Bright Star Cinema
- Tira News For Nov. 20, 2019
- Jeri Wisniewski
- Channel 18 News: Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Tradin’ Post for Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
- Bright Star Cinemas Poised For Wednesday VIP Event, Official Nov. 21 Opening
- *Updated* Former Commissioner Injured In Tractor Accident
- Zoning Board Grants Special Permit For Houston Street Tattoo Studio, Variance For Church Street Covered Porch
- Wildcats Basketball Wins Big
- Linda Kay Childers