Sulphur Springs Country Club continued it’s tradition of an over-the-top Fourth of July fireworks display on Thursday night. Dozens of cars and trucks carrying hundreds of onlookers crowded into the area, from the clubhouse road to Interstate 30 service roads to the roofs of nearby houses and the tops of neighboring hills to watch the fireworks show.
Author: Enola Gay
Has enjoyed working for KSST since 1989. Hosts the Good Morning Show with Enola Gay on weekday mornings from 6-9am, so 'start your day with Enola Gay'! Guest interviews during the Morning Show can also be seen in playback on Cable Channel 18 TV. Along with local country music fan Benny Potter, co-produces 1230 West, a Country and Western Swing radio show which airs weekly on Saturdays from 7-8am and repeats on Thursdays from 7-8pm. Also writes "At the Corral Gate", a column appearing weekly in The Millennium Shopper and in the Lifestyles section of ksstradio.com.
- Wood County Sheriff Report For Aug. 5-11, 2020
- SSISD Trustees Approve 2020-21 General Fund, Debt, Food Service Budgets
- Aug. 13 Hopkins County COVID-19 Update: 7 New Cases, 14 Active Cases
- Joe Dan Van Wey
- Rural Sulphur Springs Man Back In Hopkins County Jail For 2nd Time This Summer
- Brashear Couple Arrested On Criminal Negligence Warrant
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Public Schools in Hopkins County should reopen this fall
- No (39%)
- Yes (34%)
- I have no idea what is best. (16%)
- If they don't.. I want a school tax refund! (11%)
Thanks for voting!